About SERVPRO of Watsonville / Hollister
Steven F. Carrillo
Owners of SERVPRO of Watsonville / Hollister
SERVPRO of Watsonville / Hollister understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Watsonville / Hollister specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Watsonville / Hollister can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our management staff has over 35 years of combined experience in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Watsonville / Hollister.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
SERVPRO of Watsonville / Hollister is locally owned and operated.
Steve Carrillo has been the President of this franchise since May of 2014. He relocated with his family from Southern California to Pacific Grove to allow his two young children to grow up in a quiet and safe town. His goal is to build a successful business providing honest and reliable services to the local community while providing long term employment opportunities.
Meet our Management Team:
- Steve Carrillo/President
- Luis Cortes/Production Manager
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Residential Property Managers
- Salinas Valley Chamber of Commerce